Thursday, February 1, 2007

/// JAMES BRAITHWAITE'S CLOCK



Lucky for us we just go another clock hand delivered to us, I let Mr.Braithwaite hi-jack the keyboard for a moment when he was here:

"I dropped by Furni today (near Castle Donnington), and left my clock with our wounded friend, Mike "southpaw" Giles. I saw some of the other pieces that have rolled in and things are looking pretty awesome. James Kerr's piece is a bizarre comment on pedophilia and its relationship to daytime television. Truly revolutionary stuff. Minds will be blown.

Also: I just finished a film with rag-tag group of pirates. Go to I MET THE WALRUS to see the resulting mess." (You should seriously follow the link, the animated short is mindblowing)

more info: JAMES BRAITHWAITE

No comments:

/// ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SKATE FOR CANCER